Wednesday, August 3, 2016

CPR training tonight

 Another step towards the adoption is CPR training.  My husband is a tennis coach at the high school we both teach at and every other year he has to renew his CPR and first aide certification.  Since there aren't enough coaches signed up, they are letting me come to the training for free!  One more step checked off the list of things to do.  I think the last time I took a class was about 30 years ago, before I started teaching.  I know things have changed because way back then, you did chest compressions and breathing and I've heard you don't do the breathing part anymore or something like that.  Luckily I haven't had to use any of my training to save a life.

2 comments:

Quilting fool said...

Love seeing how much you get done.
See you haven't posted in awhile. I hope all is well for you and you
aren't suffering from those migraines.

Jennifer said...

Missing your posts! please come back to blog land!