Sunday, July 22, 2012

Number 55

Wow, almost reached my goal of 60 quilts and I still have a month left before I go back to work :)  Do you know how happy that makes me?  But, there are still a lot of quilt tops here and I'd love to get them all done before I go back to work.  I'm sure by then I will have lots more quilt tops to quilt at the rate my gang of quilters gets these guys sewn together, but I'm ok with that.  I love always having something to work on.

This morning I was up early and got the sewing room cleaned up, went for pizza with my son's friend (who showed up 1 1/2 hours late) and am home waiting for the party to start.  I'll be hiding in the other room, with a super bad headache :(  I took some medicine and hope it kicks in soon.  There's cake to eat and dinner to go to!  Can't spoil the party!

No comments: